1. Environmental Operative by SEMARNAT letter No. SGPA/DGIRA.DEI.0891.06 dated May 8th of 2006. (02-50).
2. Ecological Feasibility by the General Direction of Municipal Ecology authorized with letter No. DGE/ SDGPAyN/8807/2007 dated July 19th of 2007. (53).
3. Feasibility Office by the General Direction of Urban Development with letter DGDU/971/07 dated September 11th of 2007. (51-52).
4. Supply Feasibility of Potable Water, issued by the Commission of Potable Water and Sewerage from the State of Quintana Roo according to the letter No. CAPA/SDG/DPE/099/08 dated February 6th of 2008. (61-62).
5. Feasibility by the CFE according to the letter ZCAN-AES375/2008 dated April 7th of 2008. (63).
6. Urban Compatibility issued by the Secretary of Environment and Urban Development with letter No. SEDUMA/ SDUyV/0605/2008 dated April 8th of 2008. (01).
7. Authorization from the General Direction of Urban development from the Regimen of Condominium Property according to the letter DPNU/RC/368/08 dated April 9th of 2008. (54).
8. Urbanization License to build 69, 538.22 squared meters that belong to the main arteries located in the property issued by the General Direction of Urban Development with No. 59391 dated April 9th of 2008. (64).
9. Payment receipt from the Condominium's Regimen with No. 806579 dated April 10th of 2008. (65).
10. Payment receipt of property alignment and official number with No. 806582 dated April 10th of 2008. (66).
11. Payment receipt of property alignment and official number with No. 806582 dated April 10th of 2008. (67)
12. Letter of Reply to a Request of the Condominium's Regimen by the Direction of Planning and Urban Normativity, according to the letter DPNU/RC/368-A/08 dated in 2008. (55).
13. Urban Parameters Resume of the Authorized Project that had the Household Density dated September 22nd of 2008.
14. Letter of Authorization Request in matters of Change in Soils usage before SEMARNAT and Constancy of Reception in the Federal Delegation in the State of Quintana Roo dated May 26th of 2009. (68-70).
15. Letter of Feasibility to include the Project inside the Municipal Program of Urban Development of Benito Juárez with letter No. 0007/2010, authorized by the Institute of Urban Development Planning of Benito Juarez Municipality (IMPLAN) dated January 15th of 2010. (71-72).
16. Authorization of soil Exchange in Forest Land for the development of the Project denominated Ecologissimo Rivera Cancun, according to the letter No. 03/ARRN/0282/10, No. Binnacle 23/DS-0029/09/09 dated March 23rd of 2010, granted by the Federal Delegation of SEMARNAT in the State of Quintana Roo. (73-91)
17. Integration in the Municipal Program of Urban Development of Benito Juarez (PMDU) published in the Official Gazette of Benito Juarez Municipality, Quintana Roo, dated December 26th of 2012, in which it is contemplated with a surface designated Population Center of approximately 701 Has. For which, according to the gazette, will go through the main arteries of Cancún. (92-95).
18. In the Urban Development Program from Cancun's Population Center (PDUCP) at Benito Juarez Municipality with Local Ecological Management Program (POEL) published in the Official Gazette from Benito Juarez, Quintana Roo, dated September 24th of 2013, it is authorized a density of 40 households per hectare, which gives us a total of 28,000 units. In addition to approximately 3,000 units that we have spread around the 571 Has. left. A cut of 50% inside of the 701 Has. of the Population Center and an authorized mixed land use (M/3/50/A) to do practically any tipe of construction.
19. Publication of the Urban Development Program from Cancun's Population Center (PDUCP) and the Local Ecological Management Program (POEL) in the Official Newspaper from the state of Quintana Roo, dated September 26th of 2013. (98)
20. Letter No. SMEyDU/DGDU/963/2013 issued by the Secretary of Environment and urban Development, in which it is confirmed that compatible homologation of the project Ecologissimo Rivera Cancún with the new model of POEL, dated October 7th of 2013. (99)
21. (100.107) Official Newspaper dated February 27th of 2014 that decreed the validity of the New Program of Local Ecological Management (POEL) from Benito Juárez, in document given to the Official Residence of the Executive Power from the State of Quintana Roo, in the city of Chetumal, capital of the State of Quintana Roo dated February 15th of 2014.